The Farm Animal Refuge participates in off-site fundraisers, on the farm tours, farm yoga and our big open house event once a year. From yoga on the farm to our monthly tours, we give the community several opportunities to visit the farm and interact with the animals.
Our largest event is our open house. This year our open house had over 400 attendees and we were honored to have local vegan food vendors and other vegan organization’s participate in our event.
Open House – Saturday, May 11th 2019
Food, Activist & Lifestyle Booths By:
- Farm Animal Refuge: Plant-based sausages, plant-based hot dogs, and vegan tacos
- Get Fluffed Up: Hand spun vegan cotton candy
- Vegan in San Diego: Local guide to all things vegan in San Diego
- Happy Healing Vegan: Lifestyle Coaching
- Anonymous for the Voiceless: An animal rights organization that specializes in street activism
- Music by Dash Eye
When: Saturday, May 11th 2019 Time: 11am-3pm (animals will take a people break from 12:30-1:30pm) Where: 33233 Shockey Truck Trail Campo, California 91906
Check out some photos from our October, 6th 2018 Open House Event:
Below you will find some photos capturing the awesome memories created from our events: